Price - $595
*price does not include shipping
The RPmillmaker mills are professional quality tool built for the K9 enthusiast and professionals. Built to withstand rigorous workouts from multiple dogs on a day to day basis. The materials used in this mills are high grade materials to last for lifetime.
- The RPmillmaker mills by far the safest dog treadmill on the market. Why? Because it is DOG POWERED. Every year there are dozens of dogs injured on electric treadmills. They are dangerous, the reason is dogs cannot talk and convey what they are feeling while working out. If during their workout the dog starts to have problems such as muscle cramps or the need to empty out, they have no way of telling their master. They also have no way of telling you what the correct pace is for them. Every individual dog is different. Some are obviously more athletic than others. A treadmill that allows the dog the freedom to work at their pace not yours is therefore inherently safer.
- The running surface and surrounding area of the RPmillmaker mills has no holes or gaps big enough for a dog to get their paws or toenails stuck in.
- The 3 point hook-up of the RPmillmaker mills will not allow a dog to turn around on the treadmill or jump over the side. Keeping the dog centered.
- The RPmillmaker mills are built to last a lifetime plus it is a professional grade treadmill that can be used day after day dog after dog with very little maintenance.
- The bearings, hubs and axles used in the RPmillmaker mills are built to withstand 200 km/hr. This hubs are used on racing motorcycles, definitely outweigh any dog and gives out far more punishment than any dog could ever give.
- The running surface of the RPmillmaker CARPETMILL is made of 2 layers INDUSTRIAL GRADE CARPET. Under the carpet is a FORMICA laminated running board, to give the carpet a smooth spin.
- The main rollers attached on the hubs are industrial PVC plastics, which are very durable.
- The RPmillmaker mills needs no extension cords or electrical outlets. It can be used anywhere hassle free. With the optional 8" transport wheels it can be easily moved around by one person even over rough terrain.
- The RPmillmaker mills are the ONLY collapsible mill in the market, giving it edge on storage and transporting.
- The RPmillmaker CARPETMILL is a hard turning mill for resistance training, used to exercise anaerobically. Meaning it is to build strength and power. As many of you know, dog competition requires both anaerobic and aerobic ability. Anaerobic abilities are used in the primary part of the contest and aerobic is needed for the long run.